Discussions under General

Powershell Language Add-In

first post: kimzander wrote: Hi All, I just wanted to give a BIG THANKS to whomever wrote the...

Problem in Extracting BizTalk 2006 dll's

first post: mvenkatmca wrote: I am migrating my application from 2006 R2 version to 2010 version....

Can we expect .NET reflector from Microsoft/Codeplex?

first post: kphani_prasad wrote: Can we expect .NET reflector from Microsoft/Codeplex?Its devastatin...

latest post: kphani_prasad wrote: thanks for making a reflector - Assembly Analyzer - http://asmanaly...

Analyzer....

first post: nbortolotti wrote: Is there are way to access the "Instantiated by" output when writin...

Using Reflector from the command line during Continuous Integration

first post: mrdavidlaing wrote: I'm trying to use Reflector to generate Code Complexity metrics (us...

Add PowerCommands for Reflector

first post: samuelms wrote: Just wanted to request that "PowerCommands for Reflector" get added...

unable to resolve assembly reference

first post: amigupta wrote: Hi,While trying to disassemble an exe file, I got an error message ...

Baml file format specification

first post: BenRoberts wrote: Hello,I'm interested in many low-level aspects of the .NET framewor...

request reflector

first post: kazuhiro_xenosaga wrote: i requestbrose from object browsercreate visual studio solution and...

AutoDiagrammer Link is broken

first post: laedit wrote: This is the new url : http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/AutoDiagramm...

Autodiagrammer failed to load with latest reflector

first post: Sarkor wrote: The latest autodiagramer.dll (v1.12.0.0) seems not work with the l...

What version(s) of Silverlight does SilverlightLoader support?

first post: ssg31415926 wrote: What version(s) of Silverlight does SilverlightLoader support? I'v...

Obtain a IMethodReference from IInstruction.Value

first post: parsellj wrote: I have a simple bit of code (mostly from Jason Haley's article) tha...

Help!! please (The following add-in(s) failed to load )

first post: harshagowda wrote: Hi all,I am new to dot net,I want to debug my application,I heard R...

Add-ins to include

first post: sinix wrote: There's a couple of add-ins not listed there (see below). Also, wh...

Does BizTalkDisassembler works with current version of Reflector?

first post: mclean wrote: As discussion name is, does BizTalkDisassembler works with current ...

How can I find the type of the object which calls a method (which is generally not the same type than the IMemberReference.DeclaringType)?

first post: Nigo wrote: Hi,I am actually working on a reflector add-in. This add-in is a sm...

latest post: jasonhaley wrote: I'm not 100% sure I understand what you are looking for, but maybe ...

How to add the codemetrics addin to VS?

first post: c_v_nag wrote: Someone please specify how to add the codemetrics addin to VS...

latest post: rp wrote: It's not a VS addin, but a Reflector addin. Does that answer your ...

How to use Auto Diagrammer

first post: prash wrote: Hi, I downloaded the "Auto Diagrammer" assembly from Code-Proje...

latest post: sergeir wrote: Where do i download the Reflector assembly referenced in the stand ...

does Diff actually work (for two files with same name)?

first post: jcollum wrote: I've got two files: C:\TEMP\dll_compare\alpha\MyDll.dll (not the ...

latest post: txdotnet wrote: I have just the same problem.. not working for me either

Bamlviewer and paths

first post: tobi1449 wrote: HiI have a path in an assembly who should show an arrow.In runtime,...

Expand All Nodes WindowsAnalyzer TreeView

first post: NEspinosa wrote: Hello,I'm developing an add-in to .Net Reflector and I need to expa...

Code Metrics Halstead

first post: Biche wrote: Hello, I need to calculate metrics for one of my project. I foun...

Compilation Error in Reflector AddIns

first post: amitkhurana wrote: Hi, I have downloaded the Reflector-AddIns and was trying to build ...

Search for references

first post: nesher wrote: For my add-in I need to look for references of methods, types and f...

Pax

first post: vivekdalvi wrote: Created a Silverlight plugin for viewing SL application packages (....

Command line options

first post: buffbutler wrote: Hi, I've poked arround this site for a while looking for this. ...

Reflector UI

first post: mieliespoor wrote: Hi there, I am writing a small little tool and I have been wonde...

Accessing the disassemble command

first post: cjb86 wrote: Is it possible to override/access the disassemble command so as to ...

latest post: smknight wrote: I know this is an older thread, but I too am wondering if there is ...

Fields referenced by methods

first post: benfulton wrote: I would like to determine for a given class field, if a given metho...

latest post: benfulton wrote: I see - I didn't realize that IInstruction.Value could be an IField...

Changes to BamlViewer?

first post: TheADOGuy wrote: I have a couple of very small changes to the BamlViewer (mostly add...

latest post: AS wrote: Can you add some changes to BamlViewerWindow.cs. It will allow sort...

Command line access to code metrics etc.

first post: JerryShea wrote: Hi Everyone, there's some great add-ins for Reflector such as Code...

latest post: TravisLuo wrote: Now, I want to run FileDisassembler using command line, how to know...

Cannot view Documentation in Reflector

first post: victorious_vic2r wrote: I just downloaded and installed .Net Reflector but I cannot view C...

IMethodDeclaration.Overrides

first post: marklio wrote: THis seems like a pretty basic question, but I can't seem to figure...

Visual call graph?

first post: kwende wrote: I would like to know if there is a way to generate a visual method ...

latest post: nleghari wrote: I started doing this here 1 and the follow up 2 but stopped as it i...

code metrics add in..

first post: asaxena11 wrote: How is codeSize calculated?

latest post: lutzroeder wrote: Add the size of all IL bodies in a class.

Why IronPython Add-in is not?

first post: nkmt wrote: Delphi and powershell Add-in for Reflector. But python Add-in is n...

latest post: lutzroeder wrote: > self.ChangeStyle(0, false0, false2, true0, false) > IExpressionC...

programmatic Reflector control

first post: davidwilcock wrote: Hi, I would like to be able to open reflector (or switch to an act...

latest post: lutzroeder wrote: You can pass either a "code://" identifier or an XML documentation ...

Changing Class/Method/Variable Names

first post: fatihtolga wrote: Hi, I want to make a find/replace add-in for Reflector. While the ...

latest post: MichaelDotNet wrote: Bump for great justice. I'd like to do something similar but have ...

pdb files

first post: neuralsea wrote: I'm writing an addin for reflector that spits out everything that a...

latest post: lutzroeder wrote: You can try and convert the PDB information into existing code mode...

File Disassembler (C# DLL into MC++ DLL)

first post: bleekay wrote: Hello, Folks. I am trying to re-write a .NET DLL file from C# i...

Access analyzer output programatically

first post: TomZ wrote: Is there are way to access the "Used by" output when writing an add...

latest post: thienpnguyen wrote: Read the article "Determining .NET Assembly and Method References" ...

Caller/Callee Graph menu items missing

first post: abaitam wrote: Hi, I see references to a menu item Tools-->"Call Graph", "Callee ...

latest post: lutzroeder wrote: These are not add-in features. In newer versions of Reflector there...

LanguageWriter Help

first post: shorrock wrote: I am having a great time working with the program, and am taking on...

latest post: shorrock wrote: I'd like to build a module that takes the my code with the pdb file...

Retrieve xml-doc identifier for given code model element?

first post: orangy wrote: Reflector can retrieve documentation for the members, types and oth...

latest post: orangy wrote: Thanks a lot, Lutz! I still think this could be part of the pub...

CodeMetrics - AfferentCouplings not working

first post: dkl wrote: Hi, however I try, I can't get the AfferentCouplings metric wor...

latest post: pelikhan wrote: Please file a bug for this.

Cannot see CodeSearch Add-Ins after installation

first post: q0987 wrote: Hello all: I download the newest version of .NET Reflector and ...

latest post: lutzroeder wrote: In the 'View' menu select 'Add-ins...". Now open the add-in DLL. Th...

ReflectionTypeLoadException under Mono

first post: sailro wrote: Hello, I've made a custom plugin which work fine with Reflector...

SequenceViz Addin - Getting default namespace error.

first post: MrClyfar wrote: Hi there. I'm trying to run the SequenceViz addin in Reflector ...

latest post: MrClyfar wrote: Hi there. Yes no problem, I will log the issue on Monday since ...

Can't load any addins...?

first post: diggityDawg wrote: Just started using Reflector and every time I try to load any addin...

latest post: diggityDawg wrote: You know, I'm not sure, it was back when Reflector 5 was initially ...

Access to attributes of ITypeReference

first post: reshadi wrote: Hello, I was wondering how can I use the code model interface to r...

latest post: reshadi wrote: Hello, Thanks for the hint. I tried the code, but when I call the ...

Reflector 5.0 API changes

first post: dcazzulino wrote: I have a custom language plugin that uses Reflector.CodeModel.Visit...

latest post: AdamGalant wrote: lutzroeder wrote: There is one under \Source\Graph\Visitor.cs ...

Problem:Wrong link/missing plugin?

first post: mabra wrote: Hello ! I tried to find the ClassView plugin, but it's not on t...

latest post: lutzroeder wrote: Added ClassView to the releases page. Notice this is more of a demo...

Delphi language source code?

first post: dcazzulino wrote: The availability of the source code for the Delphi language made fo...

latest post: dcazzulino wrote: Got it. Thanks!

• 1-54 of 54 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next